Fresh Spring Bloom with VDL
This is the 4th and final look in the “Korean-inspired” makeup series done using VDL products.
It’s the brightest and most colorful of the 4, and also the most “Spring-like”. The steps are actually quite straightforward, and the key thing is a subtle contrast in the warm tones of the eyeshadows and the electric, almost blue-toned jelly-pink lip.
- Base: Perfect Lasting Foundation SPF25 (because the makeup is so bright and shimmery, I kept the skin a bit more velvety and matte this time round).
- Setting Powder: a tiny bit of Locking Pressed Powder around the T-zone where needed.
- Glowy pink blush: Festival Mineral Blusher in 102 Hand Holding (I just mixed the ivory and pink halves)
- Brow pencil: Festival Brow pencil in Gray Brown
- Shimmery peach shadow: Festival Eye Shadow in 602 Orangeade
- Matte cocoa shadow: Festival Eye Shadow in 207 Espresso
- [Optional] Sparkly bronze-gold accent shadow: Festival Eye Shadow in 903 Sparkle Bronze
- [Optional] Black pencil liner: Black pencil liner: Eye Bomb Auto Liner in 01 Bomb Black
- Black liquid liner: Black liquid liner: Eye Bomb Tip Liner in BK1 Bomb Black
- Mascara: Mascara: Eye Bomb mascara in Black Bomb
- Glossy neon pink lipstick: VDL Festival (Creamy) in 102 Tutu Punch
I LOVE this pink!!! It can look a little crazy bright but nothing else gives this bright, but jelly-like effect. Highly-recommend you check it out if you’re able.
For more information, visit VDL’s Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/vdlcosmeticssingapore
Store Listing in Singapore:
VDL Suntec City #02-338/339 Tel: 68373442
VDL Bugis Junction #02-21 Tel: 63379362
VDL Jurong Point (JP2) #01-02 Tel: 67943561
VDL Bedok Mall #01-35 Tel: 68449318